Crucial® Casting

Regular price R 1,799.93

Newly designed and updated, the Shimano Crucial Casting Rods offer the ideal actions, power and tapers for a range of bass worming and jigging applications. Now equipped with premium IM-10 graphite blanks, they are even lighter and more sensitive than ever before, and still provide the great Crucial feel that anglers have loved for years.

Fuji Alconite Guides at Fuji Concept Spacing also offer increased line control and casting distance, and Alconite ceramic provides 80% greater compression strength, while remaining 20% lighter than other ceramic.

Custom Shimano Reel Seats provide direct access to the rod blank, and combined with split grip handles and EVA grips help reduce weight even further. Offering top quality components at a reasonable price, the Shimano Crucial Casting Rods deliver tournament caliber performance.